The DAV Way
Creating a shared environment of trust, integrity and hard work
Our first priority is to understand your business drivers and then to work with you to plan how the outcomes you are seeking can be shaped, managed and delivered through a structured programme of change. Here are some of the things we do to help you achieve this:
Plan for success
- Provide experienced management and leadership to mobilise your organisation.
- Guide and facilitate your decision making process, helping you prioritise competing programme imperatives into a coherent portfolio.
- Nail the scope of the change required to deliver your business vision.
- Clarify target solutions and build a business case to inform your investment decisions.
- Engage with all stakeholders to ensure they are aligned with the programme and the outcomes to be achieved.
- Prepare your organisation for change.
- Develop a credible roadmap for the journey ahead, with a clear direction of travel that all parties can get behind.
- Shape sourcing strategies that deliver better value from suppliers, drive down supply chain costs and maximise the benefits of new technology.
Protect against failure
- Propel programme delivery, driving coherent behaviour across internal and third party teams that delivers the outcomes you want.
- Ensure that direction and status are clearly visible to all stakeholders and that levels of engagement remain high to sustain confidence and commitment.
- Proactively manage issues and risks.
- Manage competitive sourcing to select third parties.
- Identify programmes that are at risk and develop recovery plans that bring them back under control and set-up to deliver anticipated outcomes.
- Stand with you through thick and thin to help get you to where you want to be.
Drive benefit realisation
- Manage all parties such that they are engaged in the right way and ready for change.
- Establish an effective communication strategy for all parties impacted by change.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that a culture of change is embedded in your organisation as a driver for continuous improvement.
- Provide support to the business in realising the full benefits of the change.
- Coach and mentor your internal teams, transferring knowledge that helps you develop an internal ability to manage change and deliver business benefits.
We help our clients do difficult things
Our resolve is to make sure that your strategic change initiative has the greatest chance of success. Here are some of the challenges that we grapple with on a regular basis, which might resonate with you.